First of all, let me congratulate you on your engagement and thank you for considering giving me the opportunity of capturing your special day.
The photography of your wedding is very much an investment, an investment that lasts a lifetime. Choosing the right photographer to reflect this is quintessential, they are the key part to help tell the story of your special day; to relive those special moments and enjoy them with future generations.
I am incredibly passionate about creating photographs of upmost quality and a professional yet friendly service, my aim is to provide you with a set of timeless images that you shall cherish for many years to come. I offer a very simple and straight forward package.
I would love to hear from you and we can discuss your ideas, I can show you my portfolio and previous weddings. This gives you the opportunity to ask all the questions you would like and plan ahead for the special day.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Package £1500
– Wedding consultation & Booking
– Venue visit & Pre-wedding shoot
A great chance for me to get to know you both better, increasing your comfort levels in front of the camera and to discuss and try out ideas for your Wedding Day. This will hopefully make you feel more prepared and relaxed on the Big Day itself.
– Coverage from bridal prep to the first dance.
– X2 professional photographers all day.
– Digital editing, organizing & reouching of all images.
– Optional image viewing session upon completion (please allow up to 6-8 weeks after the wedding)
– Password protected online gallery for friends and family viewing.
– A leatherbound USB stick of all your wedding & pre wedding images in high resolution.
– x2 16 x 12 prints and a further 25% off all prints for wedding clients only
– A slideshow of images for home viewing to show family and friends or to re live your special day.
– A backup images on my own database to avoid any loss or damage to yours.
A sleek black USB stick presented in a stunning black, personalized leatherette presentation box.
For any more questions or queries please drop me a message email – Contact@matthardyphotography.co.uk